we have decided to cancel tonight’s event due to the impending thunder storms. sorry.
Please note that if we don’t cancel the event, the costs of the event still remain and the charity – Art City – still has a bill and no event. So, in the continuing interests of our fundraising goals we made this decision.
See you next week~